Diwali Part II

By Othniel Gaijin - Monday, November 08, 2010

 
I have eaten enough for the past 3 days.
Matter of fact, I have eaten more that I should.
And it's time for a DETOX.

I don't really need to eat for a long time actually.
With the amount of stuff I have gobbled down.

ESPECIALLY THAT TUB OF CHOCOLATE CAKE ON SATURDAY.

Well, anyway today, I closed my Diwali celebrations at Priya's place with the 2K gang!
Watch Dostana half way and had great food and great company.
What a way to end the weekend.

And we had to leave early.
Most of us have class.
How different our lives were, and yest just last year, I saw them everyday.




Well, I got differentiation and assignments to get back to!
Which I sadly, have no started..
Been so busy with so many things.


WHICH REMINDS ME.

I HAVE PERFORMANCES ON

                                                         10th !
                            13th!
                                             &                    19th!                     

Oh so exciting!
(:

I leave you all now, with LOVE.
Cause that's all we need.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 shots