Rock on baby!

By Othniel Gaijin - Thursday, November 11, 2010



Today was the very first Lunchtime performance in school.
It was awesome!
Though a lot of work needs to be done before I can join Latin competitions.



Even so, I had a wonderful day today!
It wasn't my first performance today.
It's my second....

Which reminds me why didn't I blog about it.
Okay okay, I will now!

First was Youthphoria!
It was actually on the 30th of October.
At Singapore Discovery Centre!


And that was the amount of pins in me head.
Like POWER only.
I just couldn't find all..until I showered!
HAHA.
Damn thick hair.



Not bad, but made tons of mistakes.
But it was a good first time! HAHA!

And today, was like I said, our very first Lunchtime performance.
:)


 I can't wait for more and more performances!

Like 13th and 19th don't have! HAHA


Oh and a little advice!
MUHAHAHAHA!


I feel happy.
Finally doing something I love.
:)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 shots