SCREAM

By Othniel Gaijin - Tuesday, October 12, 2010


 :)
What can I say?
I was lazy!

You know, my initial plan for my LONG holidays didn't really pan out as much as I had hoped.
My initial plan, was 2 options.
1. Work my ass of at Quiznos and earn my much needed dough.
OR
2. Stay at home most of the time and go to school and spam the gym and the pool.

Neither happened.
With OBS and BE Camp and all, my holidays were slashed down.
Not that I didn't enjoy them..I had an amazing time!
I wouldn't ask for anything else in the world.
It's just that my plan had to modify.
And I don't like major modifications.

Well, anyway, cause of major weeks taken up for activities, working isn't a very good option.
(Though I did manage to pull of a Thursday.
It felt good going back to work..making sandwiches..it's like a norm that has continued.)

I thought well maybe, I could spend those days gyming and swimming.
Bur BECAUSE of all the activities I've had, I've been left TIRED AND EXHAUSTED.
Blame me for bad care on myself.
But who care's for oneself when they are having a great time. Agreed?

1 week gone for OBS and BE Camp.
Another week gone recuperating from those 2 and  RnR/Birthday time.
1 week of meetups and a Thursday for work.
And just recently another week for CLASS CHALET!



Yup. Our very first chalet as class.
Well, only the BBQ and movie part.
But it was still an awesome time.
The laughter, the joy and the smiles.
The food, the entertainment, the companionship.
The all night long heart to heart talks.
The midnight walks.
And the early morning groggily drag to Macdonalds to choose our GSMs.
Though it didn't go as planned, it was still wonderful.
 We had a lot of heartfelt moments and that was all that mattered.

Well, about Quiznos..I miss working there.
(More of like I miss the food)
That Thursday I worked, I went straight for the Zesty.
Smothered in olives and mushrooms and onions and swiss cheese.
It's just orgasmic.



It was just great to be back!
And I went back  today too!
Finally!


I LURVE MY MATCHA BELLACINO!
 And I satisfied my cravings finally!

Speaking of food, I've been devouring these cookies all night.
Father got them from Sabah.
THEY ARE GOOOOD!



I remember exactly this time last year.
I was in Hong Kong.
How fast time flies.
Which also made me come to the realization that my contact lenses are expired!
It has been a year..So fast!



I'm so gonna miss them!
These lenses have been with me through think and thin for a year!
(So dramatic)
Well, I am gonna loose 3 pairs now.
And they are going into my contact lenses collection.
I'm gonna show my kids and grand-kids how VAIN their father/grandfather was!



But as of now, it's okay.
Cause there's a lot where those came from!
HAHA!



All I have left is just this week of holidays.
Most will be gone to earning my dough.
Though I wish the holidays wont end, I also can't wait for school!
And I am gonna continue working when the semester starts.
My new timetable can go screw itself
I end at 6pm for 3 days!
Except Wednesday (AKA CCA DAY).
And Friday....which is the only day I can work.
So..I am no longer free on Fridays anymore!

Oh. And one more thing!

I AM PERFORMING ON THE 20TH OCT AT NYP'S LUNCH TIME PERFORMANCE!

COME SEE ME!



AND HELP ME TAKE PICTURES!
 
TEEHEE!


GOD BLESS!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 shots