Call me Mr Secretary.

By Othniel Gaijin - Tuesday, November 23, 2010



You are now looking at the new Secretary of La Ballroom En Masse.
:)
Happy you know!

Anyways, these past few days, I have just been slumping on the couch once I get home.
It's like instant sleep once I get home.
Not good at all.

Well, it was the 12th SGDF Championships on Sunday.
And honestly, I was so "on fire" to take part in the next one!
Watching my alumni dance, it just gave me the passion to do better.
Which I am going to do!
Not to mention, all of them went home with medals!
And I want one too!



And after that, it was off to Orchard for a nice cool off.
Which turned out to be the best and funniest cam-whoring sessions of my life.
And I have never laughed so much before.
It was really a joyful time on Sunday.
One of the best and I doubt will be the last.
There so many pictures.
I'm not going to upload even 10%!
Go Facebook and see!
I'm very lazy to upload photos today!



I just love BE.
The best CCA anyone can have.
I made the perfect choice.
Besides, I am the secretary!
HAHA.
:)



I have now a new regiment.
I'm gonna gym as much as I can during lunch breaks.
Because there is no use in sitting around aimlessly eating unhealthy food when I actually can do something better.
I need to look good for competitions you know.
So that's my aim.
I got a free kick-ass gym, so why not just use it!?
And an apple a day keeps the sugar need at bay.

The week has started, books are out, dancing shoes at my bed side, work schedule sent.
Life is getting on a role.

And I'm gonna be putting on tons of weight for Christmas!
Sedapnya!




All these haters mad because I’m so established.
They know I’m a beast, yeah I’m a fucking savage
Haters you can kill yourself
In my space shuttle and I’m not coming down
I’m a stereo and you're just so monotone
Sometimes it’s just me and all my bottles all alone
I ain’t coming back this time.

Step up in the party like my name was Mr. T
All these hating naggers ain’t got nothing on me.
Honestly I gotta stay as fly as I can be
If you lick and roll it you get super OG
Mine is always ? cause I'm fly, fly, fly
Dummies they can’t touch me cause I'm floating sky high
I stay nigga-rific you don’t need to ask why
You can try and see with your eyes



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 shots