PENSION.

By Othniel Gaijin - Tuesday, July 28, 2015



It's been over a month since I'm done with National Service.
Boy has it been that long?
It just felt like I was still in green yesterday.
Two years does that to you.

But am I happy that it's done with.

People say going through all this makes you a better person.
In all matter of fact, not all of them are true.
I'm living proof.
But I would be lying if all of em are lies either.
Irony.

But to hell with that.
I'm so done with that shit that was two years of "slavery".

I've been spending a lot of time with myself ever since then.
Especially in the sanctuary that is my room.
I've been slowly turning my room in the wonderland that I want it to be.
And getting shit done that has been on hold for the entire two years.
Been having a lot of quiet and personal time too.
To catch on up with myself and finally find my bearings and pieces.

It's a whole new world out there.
Full of pain and suffering.
Real pain and suffering.

And I can't wait.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 shots