A New Beginning.

By Othniel Gaijin - Monday, January 05, 2015

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1786025/?claim=8znkeh3s9gg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


It's 2015. 
A new year. 
A new start. 

I've missed you RockMyCore.
And every blog post I put up nowadays is always about getting back to blogging regularly and all that. 
Well no promises this time. 
I'll blog when I can. 

Six more months to go until I'm a free man. And I can't wait until this ordeal is over.
Maybe ordeal is to powerful a description. 
But to hell with it. 
Six more months. 

Excited  for University. 
So damn excited. 
No idea where yet  but so damn excited. 

The year has just started. 
So let's just keep our fingers crossed  yeah. 

To a fruitful and blessed year!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 shots