Two Oh One One.

By Othniel Gaijin - Sunday, January 02, 2011



What more can I say.
It's already a new year.

I spent it with this precious poodle named Zola, sitting on a jetty, waiting for the sunrise.
(:

So welcome 2011.
And goodbye 2010.



2010 was a unique year.
From the start all the way to the end.
I had the highest UPS I could ever have and the lowest DOWNS I could possibly imagine.

I'm not going to say much.
WHATEVER HAPPENS IN 2010 STAYS IN 2010.



So, let's just reflect on the good stuff yeah.

Graduation from ITE.
It was a highlight in my life.
Never ever have I ever been awarded with awards and stuff for being the top student.
For once. I felt good, academically.
For once, I felt smart.
HAHA.
But I kinda got tired with the tons of awards ceremonies.
It felt awesome at first, but then, HAHA.
Oh well.
I miss ITE.
I miss CM2K.
I always will.

I got into Nanyang Polytechnic!
Yeah.
Though the course I got into isn't really my cup of  tea.
I am on the fence.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?!
I'm just gonna wait and see, and let doors be open.

Well, besides that, if it weren't for NYP, I wouldn't have got into:

1: La Ballroom En Masse!

What can I say. It's been a wonderful journey. The people, the fun, the laughter. Plus the pain, sweat and muscle aches. But I love it all in all.
I wouldn't trade BE for any other CCA in the world.

2: Campus Crusade!

Though I admit, I'm so not regular, I do love Crusade. It's just sad with such time conflicts and my own poor placement of it's priority. Well, it's a New Year isn't it?


YOU KNOW WHAT?
I AM LAZY.
SO I AM JUST GOING TO TYPE EVERYTHING OUT.
MY HIGHLIGHTS OF 2010.

OBS, TayEngSoon, Dance Performances, Quiznos, K2, Tumblr, EBAY, MEOWDOG, Loosing weight, NEW HAIRSTYLE, Stability, Ipod Classic.Fabulous People, and the list goes on and on........

 Though sadly, this year, I wont be having a hamster to nibble on stuff with. 
:(
 


BUT HEY, I LOVE MY HAIR!
:)


I'm just happy that it's a New Year.
I can't wait to go fucking enjoy it.

What can I say.
Proper blog posts when normalcy starts settling in.

Till then,

PEACE JOY AND LOVE.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 shots