Im Nin'alu

By Othniel Gaijin - Friday, December 17, 2010

Staring up into the heavens
In this hell that binds your hands
Will you sacrifice your comfort
Make your way in a foreign land

Wrestle with your darkness
Angels call your name
Can you hear what they are saying
Will you ever be the same



Remember, remember
Never forget
All of your life has all been a test
You will find the gate that's open
Even though your spirit's broken

Open up my heart
Cause my lips to speak
Bring the heavens and the stars
Down to earth for me



Im Nin'alu, Im Nin'alu
Im Nin'alu, Im Nin'alu


Been listening to songs from Madonna's Confessions On A Dancefloor Album this week.
Great songs.




I woke up this morning all fuzzed up.
Looked the clock and went "Ah shit".
Went straight to the shower, bathed.
And only to realize, 
I'm on holiday!


Reason why I was away from my blog.
I just had my Common Tests.
And I think I did much better than last semester.
But who knows.


Anyways, IT'S HOLIDAYS!


Yesterday was the first mark of it.
I slept the entire day.
It was to compensate all those days I rarely had proper sleep.
Dinner-ed with Simon.




And found an awesome alternative to KOI.
Seriously, there's this shop just ahead from KOI at Ang Mo Kio.
And well, there already are some avid followers, but not as horrendous as the insanely long queue at KOI.
And it taste ABSOLUTELY the same.
They just don't have the WIDE SPREAD that KOI has.
But trust me.
It's good.


Now, I think people who queue up like sick mesmerized puppies for KOI are just plain stupid.
Actually, I always thought that.
I never liked buying KOI, cause of the long bloody unnecessary wait.
Really unnecessary.
Yes, it's good, agreed.
But waiting for 45 minutes for it is so STUPID.


Especially now when there is just another one of the same caliber just above the alley.
It's called Super Soft Drink Shop. 
The rest is all in chinese so i'm all BO LIAO there.




I bought the Green Milk Tea with Baby Pearls.
And I liked it.
HAHA.


Jackie and Bullet came over to stay!
They are going home today.
:(
It was great having them around this time.
All the late night studying was so easier with them next to me on the couch.
Keeping me company and keeping me awake! 
HAHA.




I'm so gonna miss them.
They'll be back.
Yes they will.


I got a Tumblr blog.
Why?
Because I love some of them nice pictures there.
And I don't want to be fined for copyright.
And I think it's a great place for me to put up my own creations.
I just haven't got around to how to use it yet.
HAHA.
Check it out!
MY TUMBLR BLOG!


All right well, the holidays are here.
I'm off to work in an hour.
I wonder what I would be eating today.
I hell know what I'm drinking


Salsa on Monday.
New TV on Tuesday.
3D movie on Wednesday.
Hair rebonding on Thursday.
And off to Malaysia with mother on Friday.


And then Christmas and days of non-stop eating and shopping.


Holidays are gonna be good.
I'll make sure of it.


And this is my new masterpiece.






Bella Ciao!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 shots