Joob Joobs.

By Othniel Gaijin - Monday, January 17, 2011

At this sinful hour, my stomach craves this.



But no.
I won't fall for such earthly temptations of the flesh.


There has been a new addition to my family.
BESIDES the tons of fish I already have!

Joob Joobs!



Okay why this name!?

Well, there were quite a number of choices you know..
Othniel Junior
Cheescake
Prawn ball.
Ham/Pork.

I settled with Joob Joobs.
Thanks to Lemuel, who introduced me to the name.

APPARENTLY,
Joob Joobs means KISS KISS/MUACKS MUACKS/ XO XO in THAI.
So it's somewhat appropriately cute for my little fur ball.

So yeah.

Everyone, I present to you...



JOOBS!

Anyways, thanks Choy for letting me use your cage!



Joobs got a mansion...and he does is stay in the tunnel.
He seems to love it there.
WASTED.
HAHA.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 shots