I'm Back.

By Othniel Gaijin - Monday, March 28, 2011

 
Yes.
It has been long.
I missed you RockMyCore.
Missed you hell of alot.

Life has been one hell of a roller coaster from the last time I was here.

There were so many occasions where I would type something out, delete all out, or just come to this new post page and just stare for hours.

There is just so much to say.
So much to pour.
YET.
So much to hide.

But you know, sometimes, I Just Don't Give A Fuck.


I have really come to a sad sincere point in my life where I don't give a shit about people anymore.
I always let myself be the one taken advantaged of.
Fuck being the nice guy.
I won't falter for this kinda shit anymore.
To all of you ass wipes out there.
(SOME OF YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)



The only person I am gonna love more, is myself.
Period.

It's true.
Tumblr has been another close friend of mine these few months.
The ease of everything there.
And the wonderful world of visuals.
But I still love RockMyCore more.

Though my Tumblr is extremely active, I won't forget this blog.

Now, to get down to business.

I'm gonna keep this long awaited post short and sweet.

First.
I am now officially over my first year at NYP.
How time flies.
Tons of stuff happen.
Some awesome, some tragic.
BUT WE ALL GROW FROM IT YEAH?

I would say I started of on the wrong page.
As usual.
Just like ITE. I could have done better. But I let the opportunity slip right through me fat fingers.
So I really did try my best this time.
With the promise to my parents that I can still juggle work and dance at the same time.

AND GUESS WHAT I GOT...

Fuck yeah!
I ain't complaining!


At first I was like


and then I was like


and from then till now I'm like



Whoo hell yeah.

I feel great.
Eat your hearts out haters.

Gaijin can do anything he wants to do.
Watch me.

I've been such a good boy you know.
Working and studying his ass off.

So I am gonna shop like a happy kid for awhile.
I already have a long lists on wants.
:D

OH AND ONE MORE THING.

I lost all my contacts.
ALL.
So please, do send me your numbers yeah?

How did I loose my precious Omnia?
That would be for another blog post.


Life has been a big roller coaster. 
I am gonna be strong.
I got everything going for me.
I'm not gonna falter or stumble.
Because, that's not what who I am.




"Release me,release my body
I know it's wrong
So why do I keep coming back
I say release me, cause I'm not able to
Convince myself "
 RockMyCore!

I'M BACK!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 shots