Time is all I need.

By Othniel Gaijin - Wednesday, April 13, 2011


So I'm back yo!

YOU KNOW,
SOMETIMES I WISH I HAD A REAL HOLIDAY.
LIKE A REAL REAL ONE.
(THE STAY IN BED TILL 2PM, WATCH TV OR MOVIES OR GO OUT AND COME HOME LATE AND ROT AND LET THE CYCLE REPEAT ITSELF ALL OVER AGAIN)

People always ask me.

"How's your holiday?"

My response all the time?

"WHAT HOLIDAY?!"

I feel like I make my life even more hectic than what it's supposed to be..
But sometimes, there isn't really much of a choice now is there?


It's my last week of holiday.
And it's already taken up.
Scheibe.

It really sucks.
To know that I entirely missed a long holiday and not done anything?
Like work my ass off and earn enough dough.
Or really go out and meet all the people I wanna meet.
Or have so much fun that I would die.

Well, it wasn't exactly all gone to waste.
I did have awesome times too.

Like D Camp!
It was awesome!
All the new friendships made!



And I did meet up with friends I haven't seen in years!
Like these guys!
Not met in two years man!


And I did cut my hair.
So yeah!
Though people don't actually see a change when I cut like 2 inches off!


School is opening next week.
It sucks cause I'm always already in school.
What's the difference?

Oh well, I hope life goes back to normal right once the first few weeks of school starts.
Where I actually do have time for myself!
HAHAHA.

So now, I'm off to school soon.
PRAY FOR ME! 

CIAO!


"I fly with the stars in the skies,
I am no longer trying to survive,
I believe that life is a prize,
But to live doesn't mean you're alive.

Don't worry bout me, and who I fire
I get what I desire, it's my empire
And yes I call the shots, I am the umpire
I sprinkle holy water, upon the vampire
In this very moment I'm king,
In this very moment I slay, Goliath with a sling,
This very moment I bring
Put it on everything, that I will retire with the ring,
And I will retire with the crown, Yes!
No I'm not lucky I'm blessed, Yes!
Clap for the heavyweight champ, Me!
Shout out to my haters, sorry that you couldn't phase me
I don't know, this night just reminds me of 
Everything that they deprived me of,
Put ya drinks up, it's a celebration every time we link up
I done did everything they can think of
Greatness is what I on the brink of."

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 shots