Just one more paper.

By Othniel Gaijin - Monday, September 06, 2010



Okay.
I bought an awesome twin pair set of an Ikea mirror.



I ordered crazy contact lenses for Halloween.


(I plan to go as an undead Peter Pan, but I may be having second thoughts on those green tights/leotards)

I am on the verge on ordering a bag, and maybe this NICE pair of red shoes from London.
I want to get either Vans Alomar or Dr. Martens red matte.



I am seriously more on the Dr. Martens.
(Even my dad says it's good. He LIKES Dr. Marten!)

I want to get my Ipod Classic.

I want to alter all my pants.
I want to get that Ikea magnetic board.

OH, I need to buy an aquarium light.
If not, I am gonna get a fish epidemic.

You see, whenever I am stressed out with exams, I surf the world of shopping online, or just shopping itself.
EBAY CAN CAUSE YOU TO SIN.
BEWARE.
These papers are driving me mad.
Which led me to buying so much already.
Shopping is good therapy.


NOW GAIJIN, YOU CAN'T JUST BUY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING, JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT MOOOONEY OR YOUR EMOTIONAL SWINGS ARE CRAZY.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 shots