Nyonya attacks Common Test.

By Othniel Gaijin - Saturday, June 26, 2010


Okay.
I DID say that I would only blog after them bloody common tests.
BUT this couldn't wait.
These few days of intense brain damage hasn't really been that bad.
Cause..
after a quick visit from the parental to relatives over to Nyonya land,
and after like 5 years..
Ah Ee finally made Chang!

So now, as I have already wiped them all out, (oops, I didn't leave any for the father), and the only other person that tried is Jeslin, so go ask her how good it is!

So feast your eyes!


 
 



COMMON TEST DIE!

But thanks Ah Ee, your awesome cooking never fails to comfort me!
(:

But I am still stressed out over Common Tests.
It's so bad that BOTH my latin and jazz dances have been affected.
I can't focus.
I was horrible at jazz yesterday. Just horrible.
I can't afford to do badly.
I just can't.

Be it ACADEMICS

or

DANCE.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 shots