Mother's Day and the Hero.

By Othniel Gaijin - Sunday, May 09, 2010



It has been another swift week.
I really am beginning to crack under the pressure.
The pressures of getting good grades, coupled with the pressure to not be too hard on myself.
And all mashed up with the fact of the PRESSURE that I find it so hard to understand certain stuff.
(IT'S JUST BLOODY MATHS AND PHYSICS)



(Anyways) HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Yeah..
Brought my mama out to eat!
I LOVE her ALOT!
And you all better know it!


And as I was cleaning my room on Saturday,
I found these wonderful pens who were my pain and struggle during my whole 6 years as a student in India.
Oh what joys and memories it has brought back.
Sad to say, Singapore don't use them at all.
I can't even find ink bottles here.
So sad to say, they can't be used until I find INK.
And no, squid is not an option.

I used to remember filling it up then rushing to school.
Sometimes, they leak, causing my bag and books to get stained.
My hands become blue, and I am stuck with it. It rocks by the way!
When I run out, I remember transferring ink from pen to pen from my classmates.
All the exams I went through with them.
So much memories.
These Hero pens,
Forever will I keep.
I need to find ink so I can use them!





DID I NOT MENTION I AM LOVING THIS NEW BLOGSKIN?!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 shots