Webbie

By Othniel Gaijin - Sunday, July 19, 2009

(Addicted to my webcam)

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.

So, I GOT A JOB!
Yeah,somehow if I tell you what it is,you would be going,
"Aiyaaa Othniel don't waste your time laa,go get a life!"
But you won't understand.
I shall see your faces when I start flaunting my cash!
HAHA.

The person who got me this job,was however someone I never thought I would talk to again.
And I'm glad.
I hate seeing friendships die,no matter how ugly it gets.
So yeah,this friendship has started on a good note again.


However,I would still be working at GoodWood Park.
I love that place.
It's still my weekend dough maker.

OH OH!!
I MIGHT be going HONG KONG!
School attachment?
Cool yeah!?
Othniel is having an Asian invasion this year.
So let's see,
Hong Kong in maaybe September,and Thailand (again) and Malaysia in December confirmed.

That is going to be burning all my money up!
Thank God I got the job just in time!
(:

Speaking of friendships,I have decided to start reaching out to people I have totally cut contact with.
MEAN me but that's me.
I cut contact with you means,well,I HATE you.
Anyways,after meeting an old friend again made me realize that sometimes,it's okay to let go and just well,forgive.
The forget part will be hard,but it's worth a try.
And all worth it.
It was great catching up after 2 years.

But I am going to be selective.
For those of you who read my blog still,if I contact you,it means I am reaching out to you and the friendship is not worth dying.
If I don't,well TOO BAD!
I still bloody hate you.

So female my actions.
HAHA.

I slept too much today.
So I need to use up the energy!

EAT!


Oh this September.
Real name Petra Marklund.
She is soo BEAUtiful!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 shots