Hmm

By Othniel Gaijin - Monday, June 29, 2009

Thanks Ryan for the photo!

It does suck staying at home.
It especially sucks when everyone get's an extra week of holidays when your last week of holidays are spent up in quarantine.
But...Thailand was all worth it.

I feel this last trip was really needed.
Especially with all the stressful full-time job of a student.
And the whole drama of leaving that church.

People ask, "What would you do if you bump into one of them?"
My answer is simple and direct.
I would do what they would do.
Just walk away.

Why would I waste my time,energy and emotions on people who don't deserve it?
For me I like the sayings "You reap what you sow", "What comes around goes around" and "Do unto others what you want them to do to you".
I have no respect for people who don't respect others and yet demand respect.
The nerve.

This is a closure post.
Closure from DLCC.
I no longer want anything to do with DLCC nor any affiliations.
Closure.

I've had many closures before.
(More to come.)
We move on yeah?
And leave all that baggage from the previous flight behind.

Now my transit flight is taking off!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 shots