Yunan

By Othniel Gaijin - Sunday, March 22, 2009



Okay.Enough of my face for awhile.
I'm leaving for China in a few hours.
Finally,all the excitement and jitters start to dawn on you.
"Have you brought everything?" "Forget something?!"

So,I'll be gone for 2 weeks.
And I can't wait!

Taking a SilkAir flight all the way to Yunnan's capital,Kunming City.



Then from there it's a 10 hour bus ride to Long Ling Village.

Longling County is located in Baoshan, Yunnan, China.

Its capital is the large community Longshan .

The former site of the Songshan-Battleground since 2006 is on the list of monuments of the People's Republic of China.

There's is one thing I am looking forward too.
It's the Yunnan ham!


Maybe I can bring one whole leg back.
(Let's just hope the customs will go easy on me).

Oh wells,this will be my last post for 2 weeks!
I'll take it like a blogging break too.

Till then!
(:

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 shots