Wuhan.

By Othniel Gaijin - Monday, April 16, 2012



HELLO EVERYBODY!

Well yes I know, I’ve been away from Blogger for a long time.
And lots of things are different now.
I would say the last few weeks in Singapore was hell as it could get.

It struck me and I realized why NYP was the lowest rated Polytechnic in Singapore.
Sadly to say, it’s true and I agree a 100%.
My FYP life was the shit. I actually really expected more.
A little professionalism, respect and welfare for the students would go along way in this bloody place.
But oh well, I AM IN A BETTER PLACE NOW.

Right now, my current residence is Wuhan, China!
Goodbye Singapore!



 Yes finally, I got my escapade away from the sunny little island.
I’m here for a 4 month work attachment.
It’s awesome I would say.
I’m staying with 3 others in a B E A utiful apartment on the 18th floor.






The weather is freezing by Singapore standards and that’s why I love it.
Food is gastronomic and just cheap and awesome.
I swear I would get fat here.
These are just a few shots of things I have been digesting!


 
 See me roll through Changi Airport 4 months later.

Well, tomorrow would be my first day of work ya’ll.
The excitement is just brewing in me right now.
Till then everyone, from the land where the Internet is blocked like siao…
CIAO.

PS: And if you wanna know how I managed to use Blogspot even though it’s blocked here well, I am special BITCHES.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 shots