Give me all your luvin.

By Othniel Gaijin - Monday, February 06, 2012






"You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you don't know for sure. But it doesn't matter. How can it not matter to you where the train will take you?"

I get it cracking like a bad back..
Yeah yeah..bad back.

Damn.
The weekend just drifted off as fast as it came.
If an easy life is what I want, it's something I won't get.
I need to work for it.

I am scared, for the coming tests.
Extremely petrified.
And I know I am not doing the best I can that I know I am capable of.
But honestly, I can't wait to do something that my heart desires.
And finally be at peace.

Well, I finally managed to catch up with Alex!



My food and laughing kaki!
Whenever we meet, it's just non stop laughter and craziness.
We laugh like no one's business. Just out loud and proud!
And we both love food.
We love to eat!
So, it's just pure gastronomic enjoyment and pure laughter whenever we meet.
And since we love food SO MUCH, we have come to the conclusion of starting a FOOD BLOG!
Deng Deng Deng!!!!
So hence, our meet up to plan our new exciting adventure!
Okay ah. We like little kids in MacDonalds squealing with delight over what we want our Food Blog to look like and what we want it to be.


We have big plans! Haha!
And big stomachs!
This is gonna be such an exciting venture!
And I can't wait.
And the thought of a blogshop came up too! Wheeee!

By the way, the Vanilla Cherry Pie at Macs is to die for seriously!
Go try it!



Stage Art's production went down on Friday too!
Limbo.
It was kinda nice!
But it was refreshing to be on the other side of the stage for once.


I miss dancing.
I miss dancing with the joy of it all.
The happiness that comes out of it.
But let's see what the future holds.
I know I can;t be in latin forever.


Anyways, on an EXTREMELY HAPPY note........


Gaijin is very happy.


Everyone, let me introduce to you.......


LUDOVIC!
The Olympus EP3!


 


Okay I know it's silly for a grown up boy to name his toys and possessions but I DON'T CARE!

I got Ludovic and you don't.
Baboosh.

Gaijin is now a happy and complete boy.

So I took Ludovic out today.
And went to me Dorothy.
We supposed to have lunch at this Korean BBQ place, but we had to make reservations and NOBODY spoke english and I don't speak chinese and so yeah.
Lunch cancelled due to lack of chinese on my part.
HELLNO.
Well, we FINALLY managed to communicate to the guy and now we got reservations on the 19th,
HURRAY.
So we simpled it out today.
And camwhored.


Here, are the first ever shots from Ludovic!

 


So let's see.
It's just hardcore studying and projects and tests this week.
And then the process continues for them exams.
God bless my soul.

And I also leave you with this picture.
Of the perfect wife I want to marry.


PEACE!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 shots