Kbox baby!

By Othniel Gaijin - Thursday, July 15, 2010



Today, was the very first time I ever went to KBox.
It was AWESOME!
Really. I usually stay away from these kind of things.
But since, today was a BE outing, I decided to give it a shot!
And I just had a great time!
Screaming your lungs out with great people is something that you should do often.




I was surprised. I kinda thought KBox would be filled with nothing but chinese songs, or of that type. AND KOREAN SONGS.
I was wrong!
Tons of mainstream stuff baby. Wonderful!
I think KBox is on my list of good CHILL OUT places!

OH. And Mr Ali Hamzah wants me to be his model for his portfolio.
Am I happy or what bitches!?
Which means more intense workouts, swimming and facial cleansing.
I am so gonna be in metro-sexual phase now.
I NEED TO LOOK HOT IN THOSE DAMN PICTURES!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 shots