Goodbye ITE.

By Othniel Gaijin - Wednesday, March 10, 2010




WELL it is official.

I am now a qualified man to work in the big wide world.

Yes, sadly to say, my two years in ITE is already up.
Time sure flies.
How it felt like yesterday I just walked into that tiny side gate, and entered the real world of Singapore.
And now here I am, still not on the solid term that I no longer am going back through that tiny gate.


I still abruptly wake up in the morning, FLUSTERED, thinking what have I not studied, what have I not completed, why am I not rushing like WILD FIRE to get changed and run out the door..WHY AM I NOT DOING ANYTHING?!

I just can't come to the terms yet, that it's all over..just like that.
How far we have come.
And how things have changed.

This is where we started..
Along the way..

Lots of friendships were forged...


The things we went through..

Come on.. 2 failed suicide attempts?!
FAIL.


But we have come along way..

Sadly lots of friendships were lost..micommunications, hate and anger..


Common anyways yeah?

But this is how far we've come..

That's whats left of us.

I feel so blessed to have known these people.
They have brought so much joy and laughter into my life the past two years.
I just love them..


It's sad, that I don't spend my days with them anymore.
I've been so used to seeing them everyday..

The fact that things won't be the same does strike a chord.

The fact that I am no longer going back to there also is hard to believe.

That gate..those corridors..and OH THE FOOD!

I TELL YOU!
THE GLORIOUS FOOD..THAT MADE ME BROKE AND OVERWEIGHT!
I would kill to eat food from there!


What I would wake up salivating to..NENEK'S NASI!


BEGEDEL! MY PRECIOUS BEGEDEL!


OH LOVELY JEMPUT JUMPUT!


AND THE BEST MEE SOTO IN THE WORLD!


OH!
And these are the wonderful women from our favourite store who we always love!
Gonna miss them and their food so much!



I'm gonna miss everything from there!

It's like a whole new chapter has closed.
The credits are rolling down and you still don't want to leave the theater.

I am so gonna miss this place.


And especially you, my precious begedel.


SO WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW?

I'll be at Quiznos Orchard Central, usually from Tuesdays to Thursdays.



I'll be waiting for my Poly admission results.
And for my NDU confirmation.

Either one, I am happy.

And as this new chapter closes, and a new one begins,

A new sense of joy and fear fills me..

Of being in the ugly big wide world again,

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 shots