By Othniel Gaijin - Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Yes yes..
I was talking about a detox...
but never mind.

So yes today I ATE alot!
Went to Golden Mile with Simon and Dorothy.
It's been so long since I went there after leaving that horrible church.
I love the food there..and yes I miss it!
Especially the TANG YUAN!



After that toured Little Thailand aka Golden Mile Complex.
Now I know where to buy that electric BBQ steamboat for my family.
And actually,I don't really need to go all the way to Thailand to get all that food I miss!
HAHA.

On another note.
I shopped again.
I know I shouldn't.
But it was on sale.
And I couldn't help it.


Now the thing is,what I bought 3 weeks ago is still sitting in the bag.
I haven't even unpacked it yet.


I need work.
Badly.

Today was a good day anyways.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 shots