PAIN.

By Othniel Gaijin - Monday, July 11, 2011

 
It's 1130am.

It's been ages since my last post.

Things have been much of a roller coaster.

Some good stuff..
And some bad..

WELL MOSTLY BAD.

I'm angry.
I'm angry at myself.
For letting myself fall.
For letting things of less priority govern my life.
For procrastinating like a useless bitch.
For trying to be super confident in academics.

And it all has come back to hit me.

I'm angry at God, for the latest tragedy.
I don't get your purpose at all for every misfortune that happens.
I will just never understand you.

And yes, like a hurt soul, I'll be angry at you for awhile.

I'm not gonna let all this falter me.
I'm not gonna let my Director's List slip away again.
Now, it's time for damage control.
Time to put things aside and get back to what's important.


As much as I love dancing, I have to say that my academics come first.
I will always love dancing, and that will never change.

Priorities.

Work, sadly has to be a priority too.
Singapore is one hell of a fucking expensive country.
I'm not gonna retire here, that's for sure.

I need to really pull up my studies now.
I've let myself go to the lowest of all pits I can go with my academics.
And I hate myself for being so stupid to let it happen.
I was too confident.
Thinking that since I did it last time, I could do it again.

That failure will haunt me forever.

Well, life is always a learning journey.
You make mistakes and you learn again.
Making the mistakes AGAIN just makes you tougher!

I'm not going to give up.
I never will.

So, I'm going to eat my breakfast now.

 
I'm gonna enjoy life.
And live it to the best I can.

AND....

I MISS YOU RockMyCore!

It's good to be back.
:D


I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise
To fly

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 shots