NYP

Week 1 down.

By Othniel Gaijin - Monday, April 26, 2010





So this marks the end of my first week in NYP.


How time flies.
And this week felt like I just finished an entire semester.

Aye, with Calculus and Physics, I am now in STUDY mode.
Or so.

Either way, I am just so ecstaric to start this new journey in life.
Another 3 years of bliss and pain.
Oh how exciting!

Roger that, I joined Campus Crusade.
And.
I also joined Ballroom Dancing!
Cool man!


And PHEW, I actually passed them auditions.

And I love my new class!


Great people!

This was the first meal I had in NYP.


Sadly, I found something cheaper.
Muhaha.

And tonight, we watched Chicago at Yeh's (awesome) place and I had more than 4 hours of gaming.
Personal achievement.


What a way to end the week.
I feel so blessed.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 shots