Pongteh?

By Othniel Gaijin - Wednesday, January 12, 2011


I AM BACK MY LOVELY BLOG!

All right.
I'm sorry for staying away for so long.

Coming back is so hard.
Laziness, pure laziness
Tiredness too to add.

Sometimes, I don't even turn on my laptop.

IT'S JUST I FEEL SO LAZY TO DO ANYTHING LATELY.

Well, I did promise that this year would be a great year for RockMyCore.

NYP Open House had passed!
Which was the reason why I wasn't blogging for so long.


I came back home and K.O-ed every single day last week.
But it was all worth it.
And my passion for dancing has flamed up abit.

But I don't know why I just don't have that FLAME I had when I first joined.
It's lost somewhere.
Hidden.
Dormant.

But why.
I don't know.
And I'm not going to know.
But I'm going to get it to revive again!

Well besides dance, life has been good in NYP.
My grades have improved.
Well somewhat with comparisons to last Common Tests.
I got a B+ for Math yo.
Like that is damn high for my standards!
HAHA.

And I'm going to just keep aiming higher.

Oh yes about my holiday.
I went back TO Malacca.
This trip was a very pleasant yet very somber and sad one too.
My Christmas dinner was a pipping hot pot of Ba Ku Teh at midnight.
It was just lovely.

This Christmas visit was a very somber one.
Not because I was sick, but because, I got to see my cousin Raymond's and my maternal Grandmother's graves for the very first time.

It's going to be a year to Raymond's death anniversary.
I couldn't get to see him for the last time, I couldn't say goodbye, I couldn't attend the funeral either.
And finally I got to see his resting place.
I miss him.
The closest cousin I ever had.
I miss the times whenever I would go back and we would just sit at a corner and just talk about anything under the sun for hours.
I really do miss him.
:(








But finally I got to see his resting place.
I almost cried.
I finally felt at peace.
I finally was able to say goodbye.


And I also got to see my Grandmother's grave too.
She took care of me till I was a year old.
She always squealed "OOOOH NEEEEEE!"
And I would giggle and squeal in reply.
Yeah, I didn't get the chance to grow up with her.
But she took care of me when I needed it most.
And that was all that counts.

Okay happiness then.
Okay, not really.
Got sick on the way over there.
The bloody flu and sore throat and all.
GOT IT FROM THE MOTHER!
Anyways, with all the shit, I was either on the bed, on a dining table, or in a car.
Or was shopping.
HAHA.
I couldn't be bothered with the bloody fever, throat, and flu and just ate my fill.
Devil, assam pedas, belachan and all.
I just ate to my heart's content, with bloody phlegm and all.

I just needed to restock for the year of one of my favorite comfort foods.
And to end the year with a gastronomic blast!


Devil Curry, Chendol and Commando Chips! Yeah baby!

This trip was just a perfect ending for the year.
It was meant for closure.
And happiness.

AND OH MY BLOODY SHIT.
I JUST FOUND OUT I LEFT MY POUCH FULL OF ALL MY THUMBDRIVES IN SCHOOL.


FUCK.


SERIOUSLY.


I GOT NO MORE MOOD TO DO ANYTHING ALREADY.


AAARGH.

I hope I can find them tomorrow.
I really do hope.


IF NOT...




DIE.


GOOD NIGHT!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 shots